Introducing Fig B1038
Fig is a female short haired tabby, she is approximately 16 weeks old.
Prior to coming into care at 5 weeks old with her 7 siblings, the world was a very scary place for Fig. Within days she had warmed up to the luxuries of indoor living. Fig was the defender of her siblings but is now a snuggle bug. She loves scritches on her back and body, we’re still teaching her about how good chin scritches are!
Our Figlet is still a kitten and she loves to play and burn her energy all day. She’s not the most relaxed kitten in the world but she is super friendly and playful.
Some of Fig’s quirks:
– She loves to play on top of her cat trees.
– She loves furry/soft balls, not the hard kind!
– She has extremely soft paws when she’s playing.
– Feather pole toys are her absolute favourite and we have to tell her to relax after a while.
– Fig has a habit of face planting into everything she dives head first into. We try not to laugh.
– She has a tiny high pitched cry that she uses to hypnotise you for attention.
– Fig likes stairs. Well, jumping down the entire flight in one leap. And yes, she face plants at the bottom of that too. Everytime.
Since she comes from a big family, Fig would love a furry sibling to play with. However she’s also happy to be the apple of your eye and the only child.
Fig unfortunately doesn’t enjoy the company of dogs, so would rather not have to live with one of those around. She is however intrigued by the resident ratties and with supervision could live along side them. Fig is the perfect mix of play, silliness and snuggles. Could she be the one for you?
Fig is desexed, microchipped, and is up to date with vaccinations and parasite prevention. Fig must go to an indoor only home for her safety, and is currently located in Blakeview with her adoption fee being $200.
To express your interest in adopting, please complete an application using the following link
SA Breeder DACO110502